The Trust recognises and values the hard work, commitment and achievements of all staff. As a member of staff, you will be entitled to the following benefits some of which are dependent upon whether you work in a teaching or non-teaching role.
For non-teaching staff we recognise the NJC terms and conditions of employment contained within the Green Book.
As a member of staff you will have access to a competitive range of benefits including:
- Defined benefit pension schemes. Teachers have access to the Teacher Pension Scheme and non-teaching staff to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A variety of family friendly procedures which include: adoption, maternity, maternity support leave, parental leave and shared parental leave. With occupational adoption, maternity and maternity support leave paid above the statutory minimum.
- Flexible working which includes part time, job share and term time only working.
- Childcare voucher scheme which can be used to pay for registered childcare for children up to 16 years old.
- Occupational sick pay
- For non-teaching staff a generous holiday entitlement of between 21 and 28 days per year including, depending on length of service and the job you do. Bank holiday, extra statutory days and ex-gratia day are on top of the contractual holiday entitlement.
- Training and career development opportunities which are tailored to your learning needs.
- Opportunities to progress your career within the Trust as we support moves between our academies.
- In-house counselling service
For more detail on the types of benefits we offer please visit the Leigh Academies Trust website.