The Trust recognises and values the hard work, commitment and achievements of all staff. As a member of staff, you will be entitled to the following benefits some of which are dependent upon whether you work in a teaching or non-teaching role.
For non-teaching staff we recognise the NJC terms and conditions of employment contained within the Green Book
As a member of staff you will have access to a competitive range of benefits including:
- Defined benefit pension schemes. Teachers have access to the Teacher Pension Scheme and non-teaching staff to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A variety of family friendly procedures which include: adoption, maternity, maternity support leave, parental leave and shared parental leave. With occupational adoption, maternity and maternity support leave paid above the statutory minimum.
- Flexible working which includes part time, job share and term time only working.
- Childcare voucher scheme which can be used to pay for registered childcare for children up to 16 years old.
- Occupational sick pay
- For non-teaching staff a generous holiday entitlement of between 21 and 28 days per year including, depending on length of service and the job you do. Bank holiday, extra statutory days and ex-gratia day are on top of the contractual holiday entitlement.
- Training and career development opportunities which are tailored to your learning needs. The Trust have developed two Career Development Matrices for Teaching and Support Staff to support your career development needs.
- Opportunities to progress your career within the Trust as we support moves between our academies.
- In-house counselling service
For more detail on the types of benefits we offer please click here.